[SEYSA] Join our Reunion Party at Christmas Dinner 2014

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 04:55:33 +0800

This is a message from Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association.

 <http://www.seysa.org/news_events/xmasparty.php>

Join us now at http://www.seysa.org/news_events

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association www.seysa.org

In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF)
awards constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the
year 1992. Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious
organisation, holding the society's most influential individuals.

JPEG image

JPEG image