[SEYSA] Invitation to the Awardees' Luncheon Reception 2011

  • From: "Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 21:26:46 +0800

Notes :

There was a problem in the email distribution system, we know some of you
may receive the below invitation twice.

Please accept our apologize on the inconvenience that caused.

SEYSA Technical Team

Dear Youders and friends,

Invitation to the Awardees' Luncheon Reception 2011

On behalf of the Executive Board, it is my great pleasure to cordially
invite you to the Awardees' Luncheon Reception, to be held on the day after
Award Presentation, 3rd April, 2011. Our beloved Honorary Patron Lady Pamela
Youde and our Patron Mr. Sanford Yung will be the Guests of Honour.

The luncheon reception will be held at the Falcon Room of Gloucester Luk
Kwok Hong Kong located at 72 Gloucester Road, Wanchai. Reception will start
at 12:30 p.m. while luncheon will commence at 13:30 p.m. Do attend the
reception as Lady Youde would very much like to mingle with everyone and
have a chance to talk with you individually.

Conventionally, some new awardees will also attend the luncheon reception.
We are seeing great demand for seats from the new awardees and I would urge
you to reserve your seats now via our website at http://www.seysa.org by all
means, no later than 18th March, 2011. Luncheon reservation will be
processed at a first come first served basis.

Due to the great demand of seats every year, we could only extend this
invitation to two non-SEYSA guests of your own. We are sure that you would
understand the necessity of such arrangements to enable maximum numbers of
awardees being able to attend the luncheon reception.

More details about the luncheon reception will be sent to you after your
reservation is confirmed. Meanwhile, if you have any enquires; please send
us an email to lunch2011@xxxxxxxxxx We are very excited to share with you
all the betterments we made and I am looking forward to seeing you in the
luncheon reception.

Yours sincerely,

Raymond CHAN

President of the Reception Committee, SEYSA
Youder since 2006

PNG image

JPEG image