[SEYSA] Invitation to the Annual Dinner 2011

  • From: "Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 06:33:04 +0800

cid:image002.png@01CBE513.C1369430

Dear Youders and friends,

Invitation to the Annual Dinner 2011

On behalf of the Executive Board, may I first bid you a happy Christmas. It
is my great pleasure to cordially invite you to the most prestigious
signature event of the year - SEYSA Annual Dinner. It will be held in the
evening on 3rd December, 2011, right after SEYSA Annual General Meeting on
the same day. Our beloved patron Mr. Sanford Yung will be the Guests of
Honour.

The formal dinner will be held at the magnificent Zetland Hall, 71 Kennedy
Road. Reception will start at 6:15 p.m. while dinner will commence at 7:00
p.m. Do attend the reception as our honourable guests and members in the
Board of Executive would very much like to mingle with everyone and have a
chance to talk with you individually.

Conventionally, it will be the only occasion where the Golden and Silver
SEYAS pins will be presented to our new members. We are seeing great demand
for seats and I would urge you to reserve your seats now via our website at
http://www.seysa.org <http://www.seysa.org/>  by all means, no later than
19th November, 2011. Dinner reservation will be processed at a first come
first served basis.

IMG_7749 [1024x768]

Due to the great demand of seats every year, we could only extend this
invitation to two non-SEYSA guests of your own. We are sure that you would
understand the necessity of such arrangements to enable maximum numbers of
awardees being able to attend the dinner.

More details about the dinner will be sent to you after your reservation is
confirmed. Meanwhile, if you have any enquires; please send us an email to
AD2011@xxxxxxxxxx We are very excited to share with you all the betterments
we made and I am looking forward to seeing you in the dinner.

Yours sincerely,

Raymond CHAN
President of the Reception Committee
Youder since 2006