[SEYSA] Invitation to Inauguration Ceremony of Youth Programme 2015

  • From: "Dr. Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 02:18:10 +0800

Dear Youders and friends,

On behalf of the Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association (SEYSA), I would like to
cordially invite you to join us at the Inauguration Ceremony of this year’s
Youth Programme, which will be held on Saturday, 14 November, 2015 at 5:30 pm
at Lee Shau Kee Building Lecture Theatre 7, The Chinese University of Hong
Kong.

Since established in 1992, the charitable nature of SEYSA has been an impetus
for Youders to create quality opportunities for the next generations on a
voluntary basis. This core spirit of service lays the foundation on which Youth
Programme has been organised annually. This year, SEYSA Youth Programme has
further extended from a two-month summer period to a full-year coverage through
the academic year 2015-2016. A wide range of exceptional learning experiences
will be offered to groom participants in areas like leadership, personal growth
and social awareness. We are very pleased to have Professor Joseph Sung, SBS,
JP, President and Vice-Chancellor of the Chinese University of Hong Kong as our
Guest of Honour at the Inauguration Ceremony, who will also be our Principal
Advisor alongside Professor Peter Mathieson, President and Vice-Chancellor, the
University of Hong Kong.

We sincerely hope that you could share this precious moment with us to see
Youth Programme embarking on a brand new transformation. You may also invite
your friends to come along. Registration can be done online at
http://www.seysa.org/pub/inauguration-ceremony-pre-registration-public/ More
information about Youth Programme could be found at
http://link.seysa.org/youth_program. Should you have enquiries, please do not
hesitate to contact us at yp@xxxxxxxxx.

Thank you very much for your attention. We look forward to seeing you at the
Inauguration Ceremony.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Raymond Chan BSc(Hons), PhD, MSEYSA
Chairman
Youder since 2006
Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association www.seysa.org

In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF) awards
constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the year 1992.
Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious organisation, holding
the society’s most influential individuals.

JPEG image

PNG image

JPEG image