[SEYSA] Invitation to CyberRun for Rehab 2011

  • From: "Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 00:37:08 +0800

cid:image002.png@01CBE513.C1369430

Dear Youders and friends,

For years, SEYSA has pledged herself to promote social awareness and to
contribute for the betterment of the community. It is our firm belief that,
we Youders, as elites of the society, have the nobility to serve the less
fortunate in our community. Hence this autumn, SEYSA cordially invite you to
join us at the 8th CyberRun - Healthy Steps in Cyberport 2011, co-organized
by The Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation and the Cyberport Tenants Club.

SEYSA has been supporting CyberRun since 2008. It is an annual charity event
started in 2004 aims to promote a healthy and active living and to advocate
an equal enjoyment of people with disability in sports. Part of the funds
raised this year will be used to support rehabilitation services for people
with disabilities and chronic disease in Mainland China and Hong Kong. The
event will be held on 6th November (Sunday) from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at
Cyberport. This year, SEYSA is going to form a team to participating in the
4km walk. You can show your support to this meaningful event by offering a
donation or participating to walk with the Youders, with your family,
friends and colleagues. The minimum pledge for each adult is only HK$200,
that will, however, make a big difference for coming year rehabilitation
service in China. It is indeed a good opportunity to show your support for
the underprivileged and have a great day out with your family and friends!

If you are interested in taking part or have any enquiries, simply write to
our officers at cyberrun@xxxxxxxxx by 8th October, 2011. For further details
of the event, please visit http://www.cyberrun.hk. We are looking forward to
seeing you at Cyberport!

Sincerely yours,