[SEYSA] Invitation to Award Gala Dinner 2015

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:42:01 +0800

Dear Youders and friends,

It is with greatest pleasure that you are cordially invited to the Award
Gala Dinner 2015. This formal dinner will be held in the evening of 14th
March, where our beloved honorary patron Lady Pamela YOUDE will be the Guest
of Honour. Reception will start at 6:15 p.m. at the magnificent Zetland
Hall, 1 Kennedy Road, and dinner will commence at 7:00 p.m. prompt.

It is conventional that the Award Gala Dinner is the only occasion where the
Golden and Silver SEYAS pins will be presented to our new members. As we are
already receiving many reservations from new awardees, we urge interested
members to arrange their own as soon as possible via our website at
http://link.seysa.org/agd2015, or by all means, no later than 28th February,
2015. All reservations will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Unfortunately, we are only able to extend this invitation to two non-SEYSA
guests due to the high demand for seats. We are sure that you would
understand the necessity of such arrangements to enable maximum numbers of
awardees to attend the dinner and apologize if any inconvenience has been
caused.

Further details regarding the dinner will be sent out upon the confirmation
of your reservation. Meanwhile, should you have any enquires, please do not
hesitate to send us an email at AGD2015@xxxxxxxxx. We are very excited to
share with you our achievements, and look forward to your company with great
anticipation.

Yours sincerely,

Dr. Raymond CHAN
Chairman