[SEYSA] Incorrect Notice about Christmas Dinner 2014

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 00:17:50 +0800

This is a message from Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association.

 <http://www.seysa.org/news_events/xmasparty.php>

Dear Youders and friends,

We are very surprised that our Christmas Dinner has been removed on facebook
this afternoon by someone unauthorized. This caused an incorrect
cancellation notice being sent to all RSVP guests today. We are here to
clarify that there isn't any changes to our plan of dinner, as well as AGM.
They will be CONTINUE as scheduled.

If you have not yet buy your tickets, please do it as soon as possible!! The
deadline for registration would be this Thursday (4th Dec) 7pm. All
registrations would be confirmed by payment.

Don't miss this great chance of reunion.

Join us now at http://www.seysa.org/news_events

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association www.seysa.org

In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF)
awards constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the
year 1992. Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious
organisation, holding the society's most influential individuals.

JPEG image

JPEG image