[SEYSA] Extending the deadline of enrolling in Meet The Patron on Nov 18

  • From: judy.tam@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 08:21:42 -0700

7th November, 2011

Dear Youders,

Meet The Patron dinner meeting at PWC

You are cordially invited to take part in a dinner occasion with our Patron, Mr Sanford Yung, on 18th November, 2011. Private and closed-door, the session will be held at PricewaterhouseCoopers. Also joining the session will be our Chairman Mr Michael Chan and other members of the Executive Board. Sharing the same vision with us, Mr Yung has been giving supports to the development of our Association in various aspects. As our Patron, Mr Yung would like to exchange views with our members on a wide range of life issues, from leadership, social awareness to scholarship.

This occasion will be the most signature one as Mr. Yung has promised to share more of his personal stories like his friendship with Sir Edward Youde and his special notion regarding a unique 6-digit number. It is an unusual but marvelous experience chatting with Mr. Yung ? don?t miss it!

Details of the dinner:
Date: 18th November (Friday)
Time: 7 p.m.
Venue: Room 2108, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark, Central
Fee: HKD100 per person (Full members)
    HKD50 per person (Associate members)

(Please note that the event is open for SEYSA members ONLY. Your registration will be confirmed by your payment on a first come first served basis)

Please let me know if you would join the dinner event on or before 16th November, 2011 by emailing me at judy.tam@xxxxxxxxxx Looking forward to your reply soon.

Yours sincerely,

Judy TAM
Secretary of the Executive Board