[SEYSA] Re: Cambridge University Hong Kong and China Affairs Society January Speaker Event

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 22:32:31 +0800

Dear Youders,

Please be noted that the rundown of the event has been slightly changed and
the venue has been determined:

Date: Thursday, 5th January 2012
*Venue: Room MBG07, G/F, Main Building, The University of Hong Kong*

2.00pm – 2.25pm Registration
2.25pm – 2.30pm Opening Address
2.30pm – 2.55pm Keynote Address (Professor Joseph Sung 沈祖堯教授)
2.55pm – 3.15pm Q&A Session (Professor Joseph Sung 沈祖堯教授)
3.15pm – 3.40pm Keynote Address (The Hon. Mrs. Rita Fan 范徐麗泰女士)
3.40pm – 4.10pm Q&A Session (The Hon. Mrs. Rita Fan 范徐麗泰女士)
4.10pm – 5.00pm Light refreshments served

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Peter Chan
Treasurer of SEYSA