[SEYSA] Re: Cambridge University Hong Kong and China Affairs Society January Speaker Event

  • From: Peter Chan <peter.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:23:31 +0800

Dear Youders,

Please be reminded of the captioned event on 5 January (Thursday). If you
are interested in this event and have not registered yet, please reply to
me and provide your information according to the attached email, to reserve
the seat.

You are welcome to bring friends along with you. If you do so, please
remember to provide your friends' information for the purpose of seat
reservation.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Peter Chan