[SEYSA] Re: By My Guest Series - Meet Our Patron

  • From: "Raymond Chan" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 13:41:32 +0800

Dear Youders,

Please be aware that the date of this event (3rd September, 2010) is Friday.

Kindly regards,
Raymond

Date: 3rd September, 2010 (Friday)

Time: 7 p.m.

Venue: Room 2606, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Edinburgh Tower, the Landmark,
Central.

Fee: HKD100 per person

(Please note that the event is open for SEYSA members ONLY. Your registration
will be confirmed by your payment on a first come first served basis)

Please let me know if you would join the dinner event on or before 30th August,
2010 by emailing me at raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxxx Looking forward to your reply
soon.

Yours sincerely,

Raymond CHAN