[SEYSA] British Chevening Scholars (Hong Kong) Association ("BCSA") : GREAT New Year Dinner

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:14:23 +0800

Dear Youders,

The British Chevening Scholars (Hong Kong) Association ("BCSA") would like
to invite our members to their GREAT New Year Dinner on 13th Feb 2015 at The
China Club in Central, Hong Kong.

The Dinner is not only a festive celebration, it is a flagship event of the
BCSA for celebrating the establishment of the British Chevening Scholarship
Scheme in Hong Kong where you will have the precious opportunity to meet
representatives from British Consulate General Hong Kong and Chevening
scholars from nearby regions. Sir David Tang, KBE will be the distinguished
speaker to share his insight on "The Romance and Illusion of
Entrepreneurism" - a theme on the eve of Valentine's Day.

It's our pleasure that all SEYSA members would be enjoying the same discount
with BCSA scholars. Interested members may register and pay directly through
the methods on http://goo.gl/forms/Tx0XlgZeoB

For more details about the dinner event, please refer to the official
invitation letter attached.

Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association  <http://www.seysa.org> www.seysa.org
In the honourable memory of our late governor Sir Edward Youde, a cohort of
budding scholars as recipients of Sir Edward Youde Memorial Fund (SEYMF)
awards constituted the Sir Edward Youde Scholar Association (SEYSA) in the
year 1992. Today, the Association has blossomed into a prestigious
organisation, holding the society's most influential individuals.

JPEG image