[SEYSA] Blind Union Volunteer Training on coming Sunday - register now!

  • From: Ada Yiu <ada.yiu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 00:04:06 +0800

Dear Youders and friends,

As part of the Youth Programme 2011, we will be cooperating with Hong Kong
Blind Union to organise a social service, and we plan to assist HKBU in
their future activities, including a one-off service in August and a
possibility of walking with the blind participants at CyberRun 2011 to be
held on 6/11 morning. Prior to the opportunity to serve the visually
impaired, our volunteers should have been trained so that they can
understand the needs of the visually impaired and various skills in helping
them.

*The date of training is scheduled on 10/7 (Sunday) from 2pm to 6pm.* The
venue is the Service Centre in Kar Man House, Oi Man Estate, Ho Man
Tin
(Map<http://maps.google.com.hk/maps?q=%E4%BD%95%E6%96%87%E7%94%B0%E6%84%9B%E6%B0%91%E6%9D%91%E5%98%89%E6%B0%91%E6%A8%93>
).

Your active participation is very important to our mission. If you are
interested in joining, please contact Stanley Chu at 67036279 or
stanleyccl@xxxxxxxxx as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Stanley Chu
Member of Social Service Team