[SEYSA] About Award Gala Dinner Registration

  • From: "Sir Edward Youde Scholars Association \(SEYSA\)" <raymond.chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seysa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 02:35:43 +0800

Dear Youders and Friends,

For those, who registered to the Award Gala Dinner, should have received a
confirmation email by now.

If you have registered to the dinner but not receiving our confirmation &
proceeding, please contact me at 62957273 or Ms. Ada Yiu at  95792225 (email:
ada.yiu@xxxxxxxxx) as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention and look forward to see you in coming SEYSA events.

Cheers,

Raymond

database 4932 (20100310) __________

http://www.eset.com