[sextante-users] problem with statistics by neighborhood algorithm for a raster layer (the median)

  • From: Antoni Riba <antoniriba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sextante-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 17:05:25 +0200

Hello list,

is there any limit to the radio to the statistics by neighborhood algorithm for
a raster layer (the median)?. I put a radius greater than 20 for a 1x1m
pixel raster layer and the algorithm does not accept it. The algorithm shows
me the message: Parameters are invalid or insufficient.

I'm using gvSIG gvSIG EC 1.11 and Windows XP.

Thank you,

Antoni Riba