[sextante-users] Re: Location allocation help

  • From: Juan Jose Del Toro <jdeltoro1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sextante-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:03:31 -0600

Sofia;

I believe that what you are looking for is in one of the videos done by
Jimena Martínez http://www.geogra.uah.es/gisweb/modulo-practico/ this
course is in spanish I hope you can follow it.

Please let us know if you find some extra resources about this topic.

--
¡Saludos! / Greetings!
Juan José Del Toro M.