[sextante-users] I have a problem with the Sextante vectorization algorithm

  • From: Antoni Riba <antoniriba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sextante-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 11:54:20 +0200

Hi list,

This is my first time in list.

I have a problem with the Sextante vectorization algorithm.

Working with gvSIG 1.11.0 final (Build1305) on Windows XP, with Java
1.6.0_06.

I vectorized polygons but some of the polygone are not well done. However
when I use the GRASS vectorization is ​​done correctly. In principle there is
no problem because I can use the algorithms of GRASS, but I would like to
use the Sextante without having this problem. Is ther any solution?.

I attached some pictures so you can see the result of the vectorization of
Sextant and GRASS.

I downloaded gvSIGCE and I see that the problem I had with gvSIG 1.11 is
solved, I just vectorize well, like the GRASS. Do you recomend me forget
gvSIG and use gvSIGCE?

A greeting and thank you very much,

-
Antoni