[SeniorTech] speaking of turning

  • From: Bob Leslie <bobo54t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jerry Taylorseniorgroup <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:46:24 -0500

Jerry,
    I wish that driveways along highways were not constructed at a 90 degree
angle.  Old people especially drive slowly for several hundred yards before
taking the ever-so slow turn to get off the highway.  Driveways should be
constructed so that nice, 145 degree angles exist so turning into them from
either direction works great for everyone.  Just a pet peeve of mine out here
in the country!!  Thanks for setting me straight on how new cars turn.....
Bob