[SeniorTech] Re: maintain system

  • From: marilyn longstreth <mim1931@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:48:36 +0000

I am afraid that I didnt send you that message.  I almost laughed myself right
out of the window.  I was shocked at all the mispelled words.,etc.   So you are
going to find someone else to send the message on to.    Marilyn

From: jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
yasirdedo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [SeniorTech] Re: maintain systemDate: Sat, 10 Jan
2009 11:33:35 -0500
Yasir...

I'm afraid I don't understand exactly what you're asking about. Can you be more
specific? What kind of computer do you have? Is it new or old? (If it's fairly
new, it SHOULD come with appropriate anti-virus software already installed.)
Which anti-virus program do you have?

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us
Personalized In-Home Computer Instruction
     for Senior Citizens and Retirees
585-964-3319
"Computers are not just for kids"

-----Original Message-----From: seniortech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:seniortech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of yasir arafathSent:
Friday, January 09, 2009 9:46 PMTo: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[SeniorTech] maintain systemHello sir,             I need to how to maintain
computers in virus and thier problems and precautions of all safety things in
the computers..if u have guide of problems and their solution with can u pls
reply it would help me know some knowledge of the computers..
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.