[SeniorTech] Re: It's official... I'm retired!

  • From: Betty Kistler <betty@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 16:56:14 -0400

Hello Jerry,

Congratulations... I bet that so far it just seems like any other summer vacation.

September will make it a reality. But, take my word for it, you'll love it. There is so much to do - pursue current interests in ways you never had time to do - fine new ones. Travel - take vacations when you want to... not on the school calendar's schedule.

Good luck with Senior Tech. I moved into doing web design (on a small scale... but getting bigger all the time) which is nice as I can do it from wherever I happen to be.

Betty

Betty Kistler ~ Water Mill, NY 11976

This listserv is provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx