[SeniorTech] Re: Coconut Oil a Remedy for Alzheimer's?

  • From: "Jerry Taylor" <jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:34:39 -0400

If you look at the video, you'll see it's the exact OPPOSITE! Over the
years, coconut oil has gotten quite a "bad rap." (Quick, how many times have
you heard "Don't buy the popcorn at the movie theater. It's popped in
coconut oil, which is high in cholesterol."?)

As it turns out, if you use "PURE" coconut oil (as opposed to all the other
variations out there), you'll see that it actually INCREASES the HDL (good
cholesterol) and LOWERS the LDL (bad cholesterol).

Jerry Taylor
SeniorTech
http://www.seniortech.us
Personalized In-Home Computer Lessons