[SeniorTech] Re: Coconut Oil a Remedy

  • From: Avis Breding <ajbreding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 20:13:49 -0500

I was talking to a gal today who has Type 2 diabetes, and she said she was
winging in and taking no meds. She said I drink diet coke ;-)     I said that
even has a sweetener in it,  but I wasn't sure what it was .. either Aspartame
or Splenda.   And she looked rather surprised.    I don't know but sugar in any
form can be not so good in that case.
(I think)

"Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that
everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences -
all events are blessings given to us to learn from."

- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx