[SeniorTech] Re: CAUTION..If you get any weird mail from me......

  • From: GmoffettLtTouch@xxxxxxx
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 17:58:45 -0400 (EDT)

Thank you, Jerry.  I will do that.  Ginny

In a message dated 4/6/2012 5:57:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jerrytaylr@xxxxxxx writes:

Ginny....

Actually, this problem is quite common. It is  often the result of a virus
attacking your address book and sending spam to  everyone in it.

For more on "getting email from yourself" check out my  web page on the
topic here:
http://www.seniortech.us/tips/spam-from-myself.htm

Jerry