[SeniorTech] Biography-Avis Breding

  • From: Avis Breding <ajbreding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seniortech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:01:02 -0500

Greetings to Jerry and all Srs, techy or not!     Here is a short bio although
I know a few of you on here already!     As the subject line says, my name is
Avis, and I live in Bismarck, North Dakota.  This year marks my 9th year of
retirement from teaching 5-6th grade.  The district did hire me for one year
after retirement to help with some on line work with teachers, and for a couple
of years volunteered to work with students at school, and then decided that
was enough volunteering.  Our school then hired me to work with System 44 and I
did that for one year as well.  Good experience. Now I only volunteer to work
with our Chips kids (Children of incarcerated Parents) a couple times a week.
You reach a point where enough is enough!
   In-between living, breakfast with friends, and keeping up with my "kids" I
manage with help from my listmoms, the listserv some of you are on or may have
been on called the  4-8Connection (previously 5-6).   http://www.edu-web.net
is where we abide!
  I walk and shovel snow (8" of the wet stuff today) and mow my own lawn so
consider that all exercise.  Mr T is the feral cat who wondered into my life
and has taken over control, he looks like Garfield.  (and acts like him!)
 It is interesting how life circles around Jerry, because I do remember when
you ran Middle L and that is when I think we were the 5-6?   I don't remember
or doesn't that surprise anyone!     I think this listserv is a good idea Jerry
and glad you found something to occupy your time!   Thanks!

provided as a service to computer-using
senior citizens and retirees by "SeniorTech"
(http://www.seniortech.us)

Forward this email to any computer-using seniors you know.
They can subscribe themselves by going here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

To unsubscribe from this listserv, go here:
http://www.seniortech.us/listserv.htm

Questions? Email Jerry Taylor at   jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx