[seng_462] Re: SENG 462 G4 will be running tests from 830 pm to 1030pm

  • From: "Cody Henschel" <havoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: seng_462@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:04:15 -0700

Hey Botlhale

G3, g2, and g1 are all trying to coordinate tests together in chat so that
we can all be testing in quick succession.  G3 is just finishing up some
tests and if you run right after that it would be good.  Then on chat let
us know when some one else can run.  For example, my tests should be only
in the 10 minute range so we can sneak in every once and a while.

Thanks

Cody Henschel