[sendcard] sendcard is looking for your ideas!

  • From: Sendcard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 15:15:27 +0100

Hello sendcard users,

I've been very quiet for a while, but hope you are still successfully
using ecards, whether it be for pleasure or part of your business.

This is just to let you know I've set up a suggestions page for
sendcard at http://sendcard.uservoice.com and would love to hear what
you'd like to see me add or develop for sendcard, and any ideas
you've had while building your ecard sites. You can vote on other
people's ideas and the more popular the idea the more likely it will be built.

Please head to http://sendcard.uservoice.com and give me some
feedback. You, as users of sendcard, are the people with the best ideas.

Kind regards,
Peter

--
sendcard - The free open source PHP e-card solution
http://www.sendcard.org