[sendcard] Would you like your ecard site featured on sendcard?

  • From: Sendcard <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 19:19:22 +0100

Hi,

I hope you are all enjoying the summer.  I've just come back from a
few weeks away, all raring to get on and make things happen!

I'm currently updating the "Sites using sendcard" page on the
sendcard website (http://www.sendcard.org/links.php), and after
removing the sites that have disappeared in the past year it's
looking a little empty.  Would you like your site listed on this
page?  If so, send me the link to it and I'll consider it.

I'm also looking for some really stunning sites using sendcard to
feature on the website, as stories/testimonials of what can be done
with sendcard or what sendcard can add to your website.  Again, if
you think your site is suitable, let me know.

Best wishes,
Peter

--
sendcard - The free open source PHP e-card solution
http://www.sendcard.org