[sendcard] Last call for comment

  • From: Peter Bowyer <sendcard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 12:18:30 +0100

OK, sendcard is very nearly finished.  I just want to see whether anyone
would find the idea below useful:

I could include some blank fields in the database - user1, user2 and user3,
and hidden inputs on the form and preview page.  This would allow you to
add features to sendcard, storing the results in the database, without
having to modify the database yourself.  What do you think?

Also, anyone want to be able to include a stamp in the card?

Thanks,
Peter.

---oOo---
Do you sendcard?
http://www.sendcard.f2s.com/
PHP postcard script supporting 9 databases!
---oOo---