[sendcard] Re: Java applet support anyone?

  • From: Peter Bowyer <sendcard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:26:13 +0100

Hi list,

Sorry, I don't think I explained myself very well the first time :-)

What I would like to know is whether you would like to be able to use java
applets as the picture in the cards as well as images and flash movies.

So far, version 3 has support for images and flash movies as the picture,
and I wondered if you would like to be able to use java applets as well?

To see what I mean, head over to http://www.sendcard.f2s.com/dev/ and test
some of the cards.  Please note that this is my development version, so it
may be broken at times.  Also, I am trying to keep the project secret until
it is finished, so please do not give this link to anyone else.  Thanks!!

The SWF test, Java test and the images are all powered from the same
sendcard installation.  The java test currently goes no further than the
form, as I haven't yet worked out how to pass the necessary parameters.  It
is for this reason that I am asking whether people are interested - if not
then I won't bother to make it work.

I do hope that is clearer this time :-)
Peter.

--
In the beginning was the word,
and the word was Content-type: text/plain.