[sendcard] Anyone know about music on the web?

  • From: Peter Bowyer <sendcard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sendcard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 09:49:06 +0100

Hi list,

Ys, I promise... not many more emails from me :-)

Do any of you know whether you can have a generic object tag for MIDI, WAV,
MP3 and Real audio music, or do you need them different for each?  I need
to know whether I can just include one <embed> tag in sendcard, or if it
requires a different one for each type of music file.

Thanks,
Peter.

---oOo---
Do you sendcard?
http://www.sendcard.f2s.com/
PHP postcard script supporting 9 databases!
---oOo---