[selnwktvrcc] Re: [selnwktvrcc] Re: [selnwktvrcc] RE: [selnwktvrcc] Crit’Air Certification France

  • From: "nick.smit50@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("nick.smith50")
  • To: selnwktvrcc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:15:48 +0000

Hi Mark.
I Googled it before my last post before I replied, but I haven’t bought anything yet.
I was referring to the Crit’Air sticker that goes in the windscreen. I know cars prior to 97 can’t apply but I have no idea re historics, as far as I could see if it’s pre 97 you need to stay out of the zone.
You need your V5 document for the relevant car as it will show some info you need to get the right certification.
As said, I haven’t gone into it in great depth yet but I do know several TVR owners who have done it without issue.
All the best
Nick

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Mar 2023, at 04:29, Mark Curtis <tvrmark60@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Hi Nick
If the car was built before 97 it does not qualify for a Crit’Aire certificate. Cars over 30 years can get an exemption as a historic but how do you apply. You say it is only £3 for the required cert for life is this the Crit’Aire or exemption cert.
Regards Mark
Sent from Outlook for Android