[seeng_carclub] Well, that's it for 2020

  • From: "Alex Gray" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "alex_gray255" for DMARC)
  • To: seeng_carclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 12:00:30 +0100

Hi folks

With Co-vid 19 restrictions increasing and the days getting wetter and more miserable, I'm going to forego trying to arrange anymore monthly meets this year until spring 2021.

As it looks like a 2nd wave it now well and truly on its way, I doubt anything will loosen up in the next 2 months, so I do not think there is any point in trying to arrange anything until they do.

Thanks, Alex