[seekingfocus] website

  • From: Christy Euclide <clphoto@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Seeking Focus email list <seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:51:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
Just wondering if this could be a possibility for our group to get a website
going.
Check out this example from the meetup group for Green Bay (I saw on Victoria's
FB page today and checked it out - It was recommended to me by another group
too to check out):
http://www.meetup.com/GBDigitalPhotoGroup/

Looks to me like it would have everything we are dicsussing and would even
attract new people.  Not sure what we have decided about the blog - Andrew
informed me we are still in discussions about it.  Thought this was worth
throwing out there.  Maybe we can discuss next month.
-Christy