[seekingfocus] Tomorrow's Photo Club

  • From: "Andrew Kufahl" <akufahl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <seekingfocus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 14:15:05 -0500

Hi everybody,

   Per the meeting agenda tomorrow, I know we will all have an opportunity
to get out and shoot some stuff with our cameras...  For anybody that might
not be taking part in actually shooting (because they don't feel like it, or
forgot their camera, or whatever), I have a concept-shot (with two
variations) I want to try and make happen but I will need a couple extra
sets of hands.  If you are interested in helping me out, let me know.  The
teaser is that I will be 90-100% submerged under water.  Anybody able to
assist me will not have to worry about getting wet... unless of course, any
of my assistants would like to be the model so that I don't have to do it :)

Thanks, and see you tomorrow!
Andrew