[seeds2leads] Seeds Meeting Recap

  • From: Mark Yash <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:00:24 -0400

For all of you who could make it, thank you for attending our Seeds To Leads Team meeting this week. As you all know, we meet only twice a month to network and learn from each other on a variety of business and personal topics of interest.  Its also a good opportunity to share a business issue, question or challenge with your extended team mates to get their perspective on things that face each of us in our daily endeavor to expand and grow our businesses.

Some points:

1) Please volunteer to give a short 20-30 min presentation at one of our upcoming meetings. Your knowledge and experience is a great asset to the larger group and good dialog and information exchange is truly valuable to all.

2) Since we only meet twice a month, attendance is vital to all of us as your contributions and networking are valuable! We understand you do get sick on occasion or take a much needed vacation. Please try to let us know before the meeting if possible if you can not make it. We are all close friends and when you are not here and we do not hear from you, we worry that all is ok. Just a reminder of the policy, those who do not attend of a regular basis might have their slot on our industry exclusive team given to someone else who wants to join us and be a regular participant.

3) We need more team members! If you can bring a friend to an upcoming meeting please do so. Please let me as your Membership Director and Laura know about any new members so we can welcome them with open arms.

4) I attach my presentation about Real Estate from yesterday's meeting for your reference. For those who participated, thank you for staying. There are a couple of slides we did not get to. If you have any Commercial or Residential questions or needs, please let me know. References are always welcome.

Thanks.

--
*Mark Yash*
Hodson Realty