[seeds2leads] Re: Bowl-to-Benefit

  • From: Mark Yash <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeds2leads@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 19:43:32 -0500

Seeds Team - If you do not feel like bowling but want to come cheer us on, guests are welcome. We might drown our sorrows after the event as well so join if you can!

Talk tomorrow.

*Mark Yash*
Hodson Realty
6515 Main Street
Trumbull, CT 06611
Licensed in CT: RES 0805198
cell: 203-209-6713
tel: 203-268-7743
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 2/26/2019 7:31 PM, Lynn Patafio wrote:

Hi all,  I am Looking forward to our Bowl-2 Benefit-The Umbrella Center for Domestic Violence Services on Sunday at 4:30 p.m., pls arrive by 4:15 for Pics. If you are not attending and would like to support our team for a very good cause, please go to the below link and you can donate to The Seeds to Leads Dynamo’s!  Thank you in advance for your support.

Warm Regards,

Lynn Patafio

Account Manager

StaffWorks, Inc.

Phone: 203-881-2037

Fax: 203-881-2034

Lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

/This information may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is only transmitted for the intended recipient. Any review, re- transmission, on version or hard copy, copying, reproduction, circulation, publication, dissemination, or other use of, or taking of any action, or omission to take action, and reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient will be enforced by all legal means, including action for damages. If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender at (203) 881-1755 and delete the material from any computer, disk drive, diskette, or other storage device or media.///

Date:  Sunday March 3^rd

Time:  4:30 p.m

Our Team-The Seeds to Leads Dynamo’s!

Included is: 90 min of Bowling, shoe rental, soft drink, event giveaways and Raffles to win great prizes!

**Go onto https://secure.qgiv.com/event/b2b2019/register/ for more information and to join our team.  But please let me know as well, for we may need to register for a second team. That would be super! See you all tomorrow!  Lynn