[seedit] Re: [seeditmaxi] Re: E-mail Cascade

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 09:00:03 +0100

On 2011-02-13, at 06:35 , Charles Miller wrote:

> Sven -
>
> I received your private message and thank you. It's highlighted for use when
> the new version appears.
>
> I've seen Tidy mentioned in these emails, but will have to take a first look
> at it.

Begin to test and use SEEdit..... and take a look at the Help and visit our
home page, there is a lot of stuff like examples and Flash Movies.

> The use I'd have for WordPress would be to do small snippets of HTML code.
> Wonder if w3.org would check that. No need for your reply; I can check.
> Could also preview the SEEdit code in a browser to see if it looks OK.

SEEdit support a lot of browsers + inbuilt Full Screen Preview (cmd-R)

> G'night from mid-America.
>
> Chuck M

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/prerelease.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx