[seeditmaxi] Re: comment ina css file...

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 13:30:56 +0100

On 2009-02-14, at 12:49 , Alberto Prato wrote:

Hello to all...
I'm asking if it's possible insert a comment in a css file in like I do with the toolbox in a html file

Alberto

Keyboard users doing it this way:
Shift + arrows to paint (select) the text and then ctrl + apple + C to wrap/remove the comment around the text

Mouse users:
Paint (select) the text with the mouse
use the Contextual menu (ctrl + mouse down ) and the menu item Comment/ Uncomment Selection.

This is available for both css and xhtml/html files...

PS.
For keyboard users we have fixed/doing a workaround for an issue to our compiler tools, that allows using "Full Keyboard Access", this fix is available in SEEdit Maxi Final Candidate 2009.04.00 build 12 that was out earlier today.
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/pre/preversions.html

Today we also added some info about using Include files to our RSS Archive:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/2009/02.html#ID20090214-08:42:28

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx