[seedit] Re: Version 8.6.0 (1163)

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:43:20 +0100

Hi,
In the Editor Window the "Open in button" could be used… SEEdit support a lot
of browsers..

Take a look at this link:
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/hlp/1069.html

If there is an browser that is not supported, please let me know..

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: seeditonskype