[seedit] Re: The hr tag and css

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 07:26:24 +0100

Hi Chuck,

I am not sure that I understand your question….

What "changes"?

If you mean for example "my example about <hr /> and css classes"  copy the
actual css code in the css file and create an "css-hrclasses.txt" file and drop
into the the "Global Snippets Folder" …

Sven E

On Dec 28, 2011, at 18:13:24, Chuck Miller wrote:

> I do have a general question. I personally find it very useful when the
> editing app provides ready-to-use snippets and autocompletion. Otherwise I
> struggle a bit with syntax details.
>
> Is it possible to describe changes to make to the default SEEdit install
> (alpha for me) to maximize the *assistance* that SEEdit provides me in
> writing correct code? (For general HTML & CSS work, not specialized coding.)
>

> Chuck M

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: seeditonskype