[seeditmaxi] Swenglish to English

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:49:41 +0200

Hi list!
Hope here is some native English speaker that could take a look at the
following text.

<text>
If it is first time using SEEdit it is recommended to open the SEEdit Site
Example to test some of SEEdit features.
</text>

<text>
Create an new empty SEEdit Project to take the advantage of all the SEEdit
features like Quick FTP and more.
</text>

<text>
When SEEdit create new projects, the default/system document templates is used.
This document templates could/should be edited before a new project/site is
created. Only edit /add meta tags like language and copyright!

The local templates is edited after the new projects is created.
</text>

<text>
If it is first time using SEEdit it is recommended to Export the SEEdit Site
Example to test some of the SEEdit features. (This could be done later from the
SEEdit Help Menu)
</text>

<text>
There is a lot of examples and information added to our download page.
</text>

<text>
All software need good support! Visit our support page and subscribe to the RSS
News Feed! Also subscribe to the SEEdit User Group Mailing List and get help
from the user community.

We also offer support using Skype and Yahoo messenger.
</text>

<text>
On this page is some Flash Videos and Images showing a few of the SEEdit
Features.
</text>

Regards,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx