[seeditmaxi] Snow Leopard

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 08:25:14 +0200

Hi list!
Snow Leopard was shipped August 28, but our Apple reseller have not sent us our copy yet. We hope we have it in a few days.

Is there some that already using SEEdit Pro on Snow Leopard, please report any things that are broken.

1 - From the Site Window Contextual Menu... Create Alias on Desktop ( both list-boxes ) - broken?

Some of our developer fellows looks to have problem with this, it could be depending on that Finder is rewritten in Snow Leopard.

Could some one confirm that "Create Alias" is broken?

Regards,
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx