[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit and multiple css classes

  • From: Scott Turner <quills@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 12:38:02 -0600

Sven,

I want to let you know how much I appreciate SEedit. I have used it foe several
years now, and it is one of the finest HTML editors available on the Mac. I
will even go so far as to say that on the Windows side I've not found an
integrated editor and project manager that is its equal.

For integration, ease of use, toolkits, and support, SEedit and your company
are unequalled.

BRAVO!

I recommend your product whenever I have the opportunity.

Thank you,

Scott Turner