[seeditmaxi] Re: SEEdit Pro

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 07:52:53 +0200

Hi Alberto,

Don't worry, SEEdit Maxi II PPC Tiger/Leopard would be supported and new updates would be available for a long time. But we must have an application (SEEdit Pro) that could use the features of Leopard (SEEdit Maxi II support Tiger) and we have to see what happens when Snow Leopard would be available that perhaps would be Intel only.

SEEdit Maxi II PPC would be supported for a long time, I tell you when it is time to burn the latest update on a Disk and buy a Safety box.

Next SEEdit Maxi II would soon be available as a bug fix release, so please send your reports as soon as possible.

Sven E

On 2009-04-04, at 22:22 , Alberto Prato wrote:

Hi to all...
I'm a Mac PPC lover:-)) I'm asking to myself if I have to....shut down forever my iMac PPC.... I wonder if we'll (the ppc users) have the support on SEEdit Maxi II for long time...

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx