[seeditmaxi] SEEdit Maxi II Silent Update

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 19:02:11 +0200

HI list!
This morning we get an bug report, SEEdit using the same key board short-cut Shift-Command-S for both Save As and Show/Hide Sidebar.

The short-cut to toggle the Sidebar is now: Alt-Command-S

This is fixed and the new build of SEEdit Maxi II 2009.11.03 BUILD 286 is available from our download page.
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/downloads.html

SEEdit Pro have the same bug, an alpha of SEEdit Pro 1.7 would be available for download in a few days. Check out our RSS Feed.

Regards from Sweden
Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx