[seedit] Re: SEEdit 9.0.0 Now Available

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:45:08 +0200

Hi Charles,

Yes the is an long list with examples which could be used to learn and test
some of the SEEdit features. There is also a short description what the example
showing. No such examples is inbuilt in SEEdit.

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: seeditonskype