[seeditmaxi] Old SEEdit Project Format

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 01:36:36 +0100

Hi list,

This is just an reminder to convert the old SEEdit Project format to the new
one.

The "Old Format" - If there is a lot of folder names that begins with
underscore in
the project/site root then it is an old Project Format. The "New Format" have
only
one folder named _seeditsiteprefs.  Visit our download page and download
SE Convert v1.1 and start the application.

Feel free to contact us on this list or Skype/Yahoo Messenger if you have any
questions.
Tomorrow ( Its already that, I see ), there going happens things and the
SEEdit Support Team  should be "online" at least 16/24 hours
for a few days, ready to give you the best support.

Regards from Sweden,
Sven E

PS. This Text was copied from our RSS News
with SEEdit Copy Special ( that removed the html stuff)
and the just Paste with Apple Mail.

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx