[seedit] Re: Mobile Example II

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 23:12:29 +0200

Hi Charles.
There is no big differences… but if the page is an ordinary multi column it is
not easy to read it on an mobile device.
If the meta tag: <meta name="viewport" content="width=430" /> is used in the
header then the mobile device know the width and and could handle it properly.

And do not use have pictures, in my own case I have only 1Mbit/sek on my mobile
phone, not very much… Use Kompress to optimize the files!

Sven E Olsson
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml

Skype: seeditonskype