[seeditmaxi] Re: MAMP PHP Server

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:30:43 +0100

Yes try that, and also download the info from our site.
There is a MAMP feature available in the SEEdit Site Menu ... if you configure the folders like the example from our page, then you have a menu list of ALL your MAMP sites and could open the project/site from the Site Menu.

Sven E

PS. Some that is familiar with (Google)  Sitemaps ... ?
We have a real test to do tomorrow.

On 2009-02-08, at 20:08 , Studio TAJ wrote:

Thanks Sven and Alberto. If I cant figure this out, I'll download the mamp. Have a great day everyone!

Talya