[seeditmaxi] How to ask ...

  • From: Sven E Olsson <seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:22:24 +0100

Hi list,

We get some Q on how to use this list.

1 - Ask a Q, create a relevant subject and post the e-mail to: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and use the sender e-mail as when you subscribed to the list.

2 - To Reply on a message from the list, just use the reply button, please trim the message ( footer like our own - there is no need to display that 10 times in every message )

3 - Please don't Hijack a thread/subject! If the subject is "A" the don't hijack it and change the subject to "B", create your own thread/ subject and post a new message.

4 - We have ( I hope ) updated the footer with the address to post new message.

5 - Private Q - If you get a lot of answers, and perhaps is just interesting in a clarification from Mr X then do something like this:

//
Thanks for all your answers, I give it a try.
@Mr X, could you explain some better, are you using OS X 10.3.x ?
//

Sven E

Sven E Olsson
http://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net
feed://seeditmaxi.cachefly.net/rss/rss.xml
Skype: seeditonskype
Yahoo: seeditmaxi
iChat: seeditmaxi@xxxxxxx
seeditmaxi@xxxxxxxxx